Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life goes on...

Here's the deal - life has to go on. I know that and am working hard at continuing to move forward. I've had a great weekend - very busy. Mmmm, wonder if the whole "busy" thing was a wonderful distraction which made for a great weekend. Nice to see those boring psych classes I took in college actually paying off.

Really, it is nice that I kept "it" in the background for awhile and didn't let it contaminate everything. Seems like the sounds/images seep into my head as the night goes on.

That sucks.

Luckily I have chocolate and diet coke. Oh yeah, 1000 channels with nothing on also helps - at least I have a variety of shit to bore me. Wow - forgot about TiVo.

Still sucks but not as much...silver-fucking-lining moment.

I was still raped 27 days ago.

He is such an asshole - maybe I'll tell him one day.

Just not today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddamn
27 days ago????????
wtf?

dangergirl said...

ditto SS. wtf is right.

the princess said...

keep the distractions coming. it'll make it so the images/thoughts of it aren't at the forefront so much.

hope you enjoyed your chocolate and diet coke as well...a l'il sugar never hurt any woman.

dangergirl said...

I completely agree Princess. I made sure it was dark chocolate which is good 4 the heary so I am actually eating healthy ;))

dg