Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 21

Guess the title says it all. It is odd that I feel worse today than I did on Friday. I don't understand how that happens. Supposedly it is part of the "Acute Trauma" phase. I don't want to be part of "Acute Trauma" anymore.

The loophole - I am still searching for that Holy Grail. I saw the counselor today and she said that I was "sodomized anally with an object without my consent." I remember being amazed at her ability to say those words in such a calm manner.

I am in my fog again. People are outside my office and I don't want to be part of it. I don't want to be part of my "Acute Trauma" response. I don't want to be a victim of

RAPE
There, I said it and don't feel any different.
Should I ?

3 comments:

Jennybean said...

there is nothing you "should" feel, just feel what you do feel...

the princess said...

everything you feel is valid. nothing you are feeling or thinking is wrong.

dangergirl said...

Thanks jennybean and princess.