Monday, November 10, 2008

"The" usual questions...oh goody.

I saw the rape crisis counselor today and realized some things:

  1. I am going to have to actually tell what happened to continue moving forward. I don't know of any other way to take away the power of what he did.
  2. Everyone keeps saying it wasn't my fault, yada yada.
  3. Okay, if that's true than why haven't I told someone close to me what happened ?
  4. What is it I am really afraid of when I tell someone that I care about ?
  5. Fuck, maybe they will think part of it was my fault.
  6. That is so not going to happen - I have amazing friends and family.
  7. Still feels like a big risk.
  8. Maybe I was complicit on some level.
  9. How will I know ?
  10. I wasn't.
  11. He is such an asshole.
  12. This is what I'm going to do - I'm going to post what he did using some freakin' date from way back when. I can't have it be on page 1 of my blog. You can choose to follow the link or not. Here ya' go - added 12/16/08 - 64 days after..
  13. Cool, that way the I am not exposing someone to this contaminant unintentionally.
  14. Yeah, not sure when that link is going up....
  15. That is in my power to decide. What he did wasn't.
  16. Today is Day 28.
  17. Today is better than yesterday.
  18. Fuck him.

6 comments:

Lil Brat said...

I can understand completely why you don't want to tell family. What will they think of you? Will they even believe or will they blame you? It's the hardest thing to do.

dangergirl said...

Thanks lb and I agree - it is hard to do.

Anonymous said...

Damn
I'm absolutely no help.
You should stick a fucking ice pick in his ear.

That sucks girl.
I mailed you at the DG mail check it and let me know please.

dangergirl said...

SS - you are absolutely correct. I emailed ya' back.

BTW - you are a big help. Nice to have Clint in my possee and I know you'll beat him up for me.

dg

Jennybean said...

*sigh... no one should ever have to go through all of this!

dangergirl said...

I agree Jennybean...I agree.